About the position:
As the Junior Account Manager, you will maintain, manage, and develop the company's relationships with global international key clients as well as partners, from the online video industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing our most strategic global clients' portfolios.
- Monitoring, determining best practice for tagging & reporting campaign performance per client priorities,
strategies and KPIs, in order to initiate optimization, accordingly.
- Building and delivering daily reports to clients, to enhance performance.
- Performing technical integrations with new and existing partners, through the on-boarding process.
- Developing and building in-depth partnerships, maintaining strong relationships with partners by delivering
excellent client service.
- Manage relationships with publishers, media vendors, and third-party vendors to maximize the performance of
existing buys and stay current, with new products/features.
- Continually test and evaluate new strategies, tactics, and partnerships as part of an effort, to evolve and
improve our products offering.
- Optimize deal performance by recommending and enacting adjustments to inventory and campaign delivery
- High proficiency in English- a must
- Excellent writing & communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills- MUST be driven by numbers!
- Ability to connect the dots and execute changes by driving people to get out of their comfort zones! Inbound and