Vidazoo is an all in one yield management platform for video. Our mission is to lead and inspire the advertising industry by building the most clever technology. We are a small group of tech nerds and business experts who created one of the most powerful platforms for video streaming and serving.
We specialize in developing high end products for publishers with a focus on programmatic video monetization across Display, Mobile, and Connected TV.
About the position:
In this role you’ll be in charge of designing & implementing a reliable system that can handle 10 million+ requests/minute on multiple cloud environments. We utilize the most cutting edge open source software available. Our micro-services are all containerized with multiple SQL\NoSQL DB's at it's backend. Working closely with the developers to ensure the best match of available tools & practices in order to provide an optimal solution. Automate & monitor everything (optionally) including the kitchen sink :)
So if big data technologies such as Spark/Kafka and container orchestrators such as Mesos and Cloud computing (AWS, GCE, DO) excites you - drop us a line!
- Linux experience with distros such as Ubuntu\CentOS\CoreOS etc - must
- Good networking knowledge - web servers, load-balancers, firewall, VPN, CDN - must
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL DB’s - must
- Experience with Bash scripting - must
- Experience with Monitoring tools - must
- Familiar with Cloud computing - must
- At least one general purpose programing language - python\ruby\etc - must
- Configuration management - Puppet\Salt\Anisble\Chef - advantage
- Familiar with Docker\Containerization - advantage
- CI\CD - advantage