Vidazoo is an all in one yield management platform for video. Our mission is to lead and inspire the advertising industry by building the cleverest technology. We are a small group of tech nerds and business experts who created one of the most powerful platforms for video streaming and serving.
We specialize in developing high end products for publishers with a focus on monetization across Desktop, Mobile web, Mobile App and Connected TV
About the position:
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager who will fully own the company's SSP product.
This individual, will fully own portions of the product, including: generating ideas, research, product definition through wireframes, dev. cycle and production. The Product Manager, will play a key role in the roadmap-building process while working closely with the development team, to deliver high-quality products in a timely manner.
- Analyze data, customer & operation needs and define prioritized high level, detailed requirements
- Write product specifications, user stories and build wireframes
- Work closely with R&D, QA, Operations, Support and Account Management to successfully execute the product
- Analyze the success of the product/feature, once it’s released to production, responsible for the usage data and
patterns, and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results
- Own your products end to end: from ideation through execution, onto usage analysis and measurement
- 1-2 years of experience in software product management
- 1-2 years of experience in software development - strong plus
- Computer Science/Engineering degree - strong plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal relationship abilities
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- Strong technical background required, former development and/or software architect role - strong plus
- Working in a highly dynamic environment with tight time constraints & deadlines
- Acute problem solving and analytical skills
- Data Driven: You can analyze and use data to inform decisions