Who are we?
Vidazoo is on a mission to lead and inspire the advertising industry by building cutting edge technology, with an all-in-one video advertising platform and player for publishers. We specialize in developing high end products for publishers with a focus on growing video advertising revenue from web visitors.
What will you do?
We are looking for a qualified individual to oversee and address our company’s product needs from all day to day aspects with our partners. You will be working in a fast passing dynamic environment, which requires managing ambiguity and uncertainty and learning to adjust quickly based on business and product needs.
As a Product Manager you will join a small and high performing product and operations team - where you will be responsible for hunting, on-boarding and scaling publishers partners while leveraging product and business expertise.
You will drive the definition, execution, and deployment of our video content and monetization products, working hand in hand with product developers, sales executives, and ad operation teams as well as executive management.
What will you be responsible for?
- Lead ideation, technical development, and launch of video and Ad-Tech products.
- Manage product roadmap to deliver business goals.
- Understand and lead analysis of competitive products and technologies to determine the right set of features.
- Work cross-functionally with developers, sales, account management, legal, operation and marketers to set product and business opportunities for success.
- Acting as the product expert and go-to person for all company matters with its strategic partners.
- Manage tech integrations, product health, and product quality assurance.
- Up scaling activities by all business and technical means.
- Liaising with the sales department to give best results to new on boarded partners.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science/Business/Finance or related field
- Data-driven and analytical person with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies
- Knowledge to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Understand partners’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- High proficiency in English
- Experience in building digital products with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development, and launch
- Strong understanding of programmatic ad monetization and technical background
- Understanding of the most recent trends in digital marketing and advertising
- Proven work experience as a Product Manager/Business Account Manager/Business Analyst