Vidazoo is on a mission to lead and inspire the advertising industry by building cutting edge technology, with an all-in-one video advertising platform and player for publishers.
We specialize in developing high end products for publishers with a focus on growing video advertising revenue from web visitors.
About the position:
As a Junior Sales Development & Publisher Acquisition Representative in the Publisher Solutions Department, you will be responsible for finding and selling to US publishers (websites) the company's core monetization product.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from start to finish
- Sales prospecting – find and reach out to publishers via LinkedIn, cold emails, cold calling etc.
- Generate sales calls by skillfully building interest and strong relationships
- Lead negotiations to a successful closing
- Continuously evolve pitch and suggest improvements on deal flow, product and marketing materials
- Drive the relationship up the sales cycle by successfully overcoming objections and maintaining consistent yet mindful follow ups to maximize satisfaction
- Successfully overcome objections from prospects who are experts in their domain: Educate, consult, and share smart questions by building equal technical expertise (on needs, alternatives, and Vidazoo’s unique value proposition)
- Update CRM to ensure effective cycle management and reporting
Your Experience & Skills:
- HUNTER by heart: Entrepreneurial, creative, self-starter, goal-orientated, fast-paced-MUST!
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English - Must
- Excellent remotely communication, negotiations and selling skills (Email, Social Media) – Must
- Past sales track record - Advantage!
- Work experience from SaaS or B2B companies- Major advantage!!
- Proven technical orientation - Must
- Team player – Must
- Motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Highly preferred: Knowledge in sales & partnership development, B2B Sales or SaaS Sales