Who are we?
We are an all-in-one video advertising management platform for publishers. Our mission is to lead and inspire the advertising industry by building cutting edge technology. We are a group of tech nerds and business experts, who have created one of the most powerful platforms for video streaming and serving. We specialize in developing high end products for publishers with a focus on growing video advertising revenue from desktop & mobile web visitors.
What will you do?
Be a Vidazoo influencer!
Do you think you are a talented Marketing Influencer? A “one” that can write engaging blog posts, product updates, build social presence and make our company stand out?
We are seeking for a dynamic & experienced individual, who will own the full cycle of Marketing and growth hacking. The “one” that can build and drive the company's products and grow Vidazoo’s brand to achieve global awareness.
What will you be responsible for?
- Be a social media content King or Queen!
- Content writing – represent our product in an innovative and interesting way in all formats posts, videos, articles, interviews, marketing campaigns etc.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content that creates meaningful connections and raise online engagement
- Social media management – Growth hacking through traditional media channels such as newsletters, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts, develop discussions, shares, likes etc.
- Write educational articles/videos including product updates, releases, etc.
- Project management – work with freelancers such as graphic designers, movie makers etc.
- Work with global teams and partner with sales dpt. to plan and adjust priorities as well as goals
What do you need to have?
- At least 2 years of experience in social media marketing / digital marketing, ideally within the B2B technology, SaaS or AdTech sectors
- Native English speaker - Must!
- Exceptional educational writing, communication, presentation, and project management skills - Must!
- A keen eye for detail with a heavy focus on grammar and editing - Must!
- Creative self-starter, independent, with a good sense of initiatives and fresh ideas
- Excellent cross functional skills, able to collaborate with multiple teams in a matrix organization
- Passion about technology, latest trends, and best practice in B2B marketing
- B.S. or similar degree in Marketing, Communications, New Media or Public Relations
Capacity: Full time, Sun.-Thurs., 10:00-19:00
Location: Tel-Aviv, WeWork ToHa