- Junior Product ManagerWe are looking for a qualified individual to oversee and address our company’s product needs from all day to day aspects with our partners. You will be working in a fast passing dynamic environment, which requires managing ambiguity and uncertainty and learning to adjust quickly based on business and product needs. As a Product Manager you will join a small and high performing product and operations team – where you will be responsible for hunting, on-boarding and scaling publishers partners while leveraging product and business expertise. You will drive the definition, execution, and deployment of our video content and monetization products, working hand in hand with product developers, sales executives, and ad operation teams as well as executive management.Apply
What will you be responsible for?
- Lead ideation, technical development, and launch of video and Ad-Tech products.
- Manage product roadmap to deliver business goals.
- Understand and lead analysis of competitive products and technologies to determine the right set of features.
- Work cross-functionally with developers, sales, account management, legal, operation and marketers to set product and business opportunities for success.
- Acting as the product expert and go-to person for all company matters with its strategic partners.Manage tech integrations, product health, and product quality assurance.
- Up scaling activities by all business and technical means.
- Liaising with the sales department to give best results to new on boarded partners.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Information Systems/Computer Science
- Data-driven and analytical person with exceptional attention to details
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies Knowledge to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Understand partners’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- High proficiency in English
- Experience in building digital products with a demonstrated ability to drive planning, development, and launch
- Strong understanding of programmatic ad magnetization and technical background
- Understanding of the most recent trends in digital marketing and advertising
- Proven work experience as a Product Manager/Business Account Manager/Business Analyst
- Publisher Development Manager- Publisher Sales (North America/UK/EU)As the Senior Sales Partnerships Manager for Publisher Solutions, you will lead the company’s core product sales and seek for potential clients, among biggest media and publishing companies, which will utilize our player and yield management platform.Apply
- Close quick deals, while focusing on longer enterprise cycles
- Lead, plan and manage the entire sales cycle of the company as well as a small sales team
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections through education
- Exceed daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Skillfully build interest and create opportunities with new prospects via phone and email
- Use inbound and outbound leads to build a relationship with the prospects
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decision makers such as VP’s and Directors
- Update lead and prospect activity in the CRM to ensure effective lead management
- Continuously search for ways to improve our sales pitches and deal flow
Your Experience & Skills:
- HUNTER by heart! Proven track record in sales & business development (at least 2 years)- MUST!
- DEAL CLOSER with strong customer-facing and presentation skills!
- Excellent communication, negotiations and selling skills (Email, Social Media, Video conferences, F2F Meetings, Conventions, etc.) – Must!
- Self-starter, goal & people orientated leader! Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Capacity: Full time, Mon.-Fri. (+Overtime if/when required)
- Data Operations AnalystWe are looking for an analytical, detail-oriented, hands-on, business-oriented and highly motivated individual to join our Ad Operations Team. The successful Ad Operations Manager will be a key contributor to the success and growth of Vidazoos’ partners on the platform. By combining exceptional operational and analytical skills, with business acumen and technical know-how, you will support the account management team in turning complex datasets into actionable insights. The ideal candidate will be responsible for a range of mission-critical functions and will interface with the Account Management team on a daily basis.Apply
What will you be responsible for?
- Know all the ins-and-outs of the Vidazoo product and the account management operations
- Perform analysis on complex data sets to create actionable insights and maximize revenue opportunities
- Lead troubleshooting efforts and work closely with our technical teams to ensure issues are communicated and resolved in a timely manner
- Identify opportunities for growth for key accounts and work with Account Managers to build an action plan and implement it successfully
- Assist in the smooth on-boarding and launching of new partners to the platform
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information (excel, BI tools, SQL nice to have)
- Client-focused, detail-oriented mindset with a passion for using data and analytics to drive business results
- Fluent in English Ability to multitask and handle various priorities in a high paced environment
- Tech savvy
- Collaborative team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Initiative, go getter
- Quick learner
- Previous experience in Ad Tech an advantage